Friday, June 8, 2012

Former Jobs part 3

Before work I would hang out in the break room for a bit. I was usually the second one there. There was this guy who was a bit like Matthew McConaughey in Dazed and Confused that was always there first. I was beginning to think that he slept under the table.

When we first met he said that he worked in the stockroom as well. I never saw him once. The only place I saw him was in the break room in the mornings. Well, that's not entirely true. I did see him at the mall once. I guess he worked upstairs. What they did up there I don't know. I went up the a few times to retrieve stuff that had been put on layaway. I didn't see anyone else. Creepy.

Then there was the cleaning crew that was there way before anyone else. One member was this very pretty young woman that I shall refer to as "Louise." One morning she came into the break room to clean and she was wearing a Judas Priest "Turbo Lover" t-shirt. I was never a huge Priest fan but that was one of the songs that I liked.

For some reason "David Wooderson" felt like this was the day to share with me his sexual fantasies about "Louise." While she was in the room. I didn't know that Judas Priest t-shirts were an aphrodisiac. However, she did move up a level in my my mind as well.

Maybe it was a Nina Blackwood fetish or something I don't really know. I was always more of a Martha Quinn guy but at that moment started questioning myself and I don't think that I have ever stopped.

Let me take a moment to say that I was a bit offended by what "Wooderson" had to say. It's not that I thought that he shouldn't say it because it was offensive, but rather because he was dating "Christina." This was not the last time I would ever meet a guy like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment