Thursday, May 31, 2012

Former Jobs part 2

Actually, some of the people in accounting were okay. There was one woman who always picked me to go with her on spot checks. Each day they would choose three registers at random and clear them out to see if everything adds up. I liked doing that because I really didn't have to do anything. And it got me out of the dungeon so to speak.

The accountant would have to be accompanied by someone from the stockroom--it was company policy. However, when they went to remove the money from the bubble gum machines they needed a member of management. No wonder they were in so much financial trouble a few years back.

There was one woman that worked there I kind of liked. Let's call her "Christina" if for no other reason than that was not her name. Of course she had no idea that I even existed. That's basically the story of my life.

However, when I stared thinking about her the other day I realized that she may have made an impression on me. In a way. It's not that I have a "type" it's just that I am usually attracted to women that look like her. The thing is that I had totally forgotten about "Christina" until I came up with the idea for this topic. Okay, that was lame.

There was another woman who's name I cannot remember so I don't really want to give her a pseudonym because I might subconsciously stumble upon it. So let's call her "Reginald." "Reginald" is a perfect case study because for the most part no matter where you work someone is having an affair. It may be with a coworker but more than often it's a person of authority. This lucky/unlucky fellow was the latter. I heard much later that his wife left him.

Take this as a life lesson kids; be careful who you trust at work because they might be having an affair with the boss while they are screwing you over. That never happened to me. Not at that job anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment