Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mad Men "The Other Woman"

Or "SCDP: the P stands for Pimp."

Herb? Seriously?! He was such a cliche and Mad Men  usually avoids them.

Pete wants an apartment. I hope it's not in Howard's building, that would be awkward. I guess he wants everything that Howard has. We've all known people like that.

Some people say that Pete and Trudy deserve each other. No one deserves either of them.

"I was going to watch Carson and cry myself to sleep." That was me in high school but instead of Johnny Carson it was Alan Thicke.

"You should be thanking me." That should be on Pete's family crest. Or his tombstone. Your choice.

I guess that Don wants Megan to be successful but only on his terms. That's not good.

I cannot believe that Peggy left. She should get five percent for having sex with Pete. "You really have no idea when things are good, do you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment