Monday, April 9, 2012

Mad Men "Mystery Date"

Or "Wes Craven's Mad Men." That was messed up. Honestly I did not think that Don killed Andrea. It's not that kind of show. If Twitter didn't explode it burped at the very least.

Sally really is going to end up with an eating disorder. I really shouldn't say that. It was kind of mean but it is the national pastime; making fun of  Sally. Some say that she is going to wind dead of a cocaine overdose in the ladies room of  Studio 51. Who knows? I just hope she gets sorted.

I've said it before and I will say it again-- Pauline is a real piece of work. What's even sadder is that I know people like her. Who doesn't? If you don't then look in the mirror because it's you. Your parents tell you not to take drugs but what do they do? They give you drugs. They say that it's just a prescription so it cannot harm you. Been there, done that.
What was all this business about the killer hating his mother? Maybe he does, maybe not. Who is she to play armchair psychologist? He said ironically.

Is it just me or does Ginsberg remind you a bit of Scott Baio? Maybe I'm just projecting again. He really is crap with women if he is like that all the time. A woman could offer him sex and he could talk her into handshake.

I had forgotten that Joan plays the accordion. How could I forget something like that? She thought that she was going to marry a doctor but boy was she wrong.

So basically Greg is going off to his death if you believe the rumors. I never liked him anyway.  

I still like the new Peggy. I just hope that nothing happens. I wonder if she is going to hook up with Ginsberg?

This is a lot harder than it looks kids. Don't try it at home. I don't.

I'm going home and taking a Seconal.

No comments:

Post a Comment